[governance] abuse by the coordinator

Lee W McKnight lmcknigh at syr.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:00:58 EDT 2013

Hi,

As everyone just saw, Milton's advocacy for one position did not stop me from posting a different view. Hence Milton's expression demonstrably did not stop the ongoing list discussion.

On the other hand, achieving the right balance of -coordinating - an IGC discussion; and asserting/inserting one's own views, is frankly something the current co-co's are still learning.  In my my ever-humble opinion. (And of course I hope no offense is taken Norbert, since none is meant.)

Personally, rather than elevating all this in to yet another instance of the IGC list discussion meandering into one more endless internal process discussion, I hope Norbert and Milton agree to virtually shake hands and say oops never mind.

And then we can get back to our regularly scheduled random discussions.

Hey I can dream right? : )

Lee