[governance] Internet as a commons/ public good

Carlos A. Afonso ca at cafonso.ca
Thu Apr 25 09:02:05 EDT 2013

This discussion thread reminds me of the Wgig effort to arrive at a "operational" definition of the Internet. I would not call it off as it provides plenty of arguments to help us in the upcoming WGEC. I have a feeling that a good summary of these arguments will serve as a good dos-and-donts synthesis for the WG.

frt rgds

--c.a.

C. A. Afonso