[governance] Conflicts in Internet Governance

Rafik Dammak rafik.dammak at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 03:53:58 EDT 2013

Dear coordinator,

any key term used ad nauseam become de facto  a way to prevent any real
"constructive discourse" and debate within the list, and is in fine a kind
of godwin point (yes it is unfortunate).

I am not setting any norm or guidelines but replying to what I can see as
almost a bullying and accusation to member of IGC from another (again it is
unfortunate)

I am puzzled that someone was accused to do ad hominem  but you didn't
intervene  in that case  abut you are only wearing your coordinator hat to
reply to my message?I am honestly confused and not sure what to think about.

Thanks,

Best,

Rafik

Rafik Dammak