[governance] Question about inappropriate behavior was RE: [] US House Bill ...

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 23:54:56 EDT 2013

Nobert while I do agree with you on the statement of "then quoting the
statement and criticizing it
 will increase that effect." - I feel this needs to be discussed openly.
Now more than ever - after the earlier appeal and all this makes the
coordinators look bad. Let the Caucus discuss and come to a reasonable
consensus on what's OK and what's not.

In fact I usually avoid posting publicly, but this time I'm seeing stuff
come out that hasnt been discussed in ages - so it does encourage me (and
I'm sure others) to participate, voice my views and really feel like we're
getting somewhere.

I'd encourage the coordinators to monitor and help focus the discussion
instead of privatize/avoid it.

Just my 2c

-C