[governance] Re: What else is discrimination?

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Fri Apr 12 06:03:27 EDT 2013

Are you, Avri, really already fearful of this list and its interactions?
Dont then ever try to be one from a developing country, seeking to
articulate views that dont match the status quo in global IG today. You
wont survive a week over here. Just a friendly advice in case you ever
thought of switching roles :) . parminder