[governance] Message to IGC/ was formal notice to Suresh

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Mon Apr 8 08:16:40 EDT 2013

Did I call for a charter change?  I haven't called for any such thing and nor do we need one.

I called upon the coordinators to maintain neutrality and help stop these attacks on nominees of other stakeholder communities [part of a rather consistent campaign by some individuals and targeted at the technical community, I notice ..].

Several people on this list from the indian subcontinent are already on the india-gii mailing list. Any others are welcome to participate there, but the discussion is limited to the Internet and India. So I would certainly not invite people there to discuss this issue.

--srs (iPad)