[governance] Ex-White House Official Joins Group Fighting "Excessive" Online Privacy Laws

Milton L Mueller mueller at syr.edu
Wed Apr 3 15:07:35 EDT 2013

Yes, McTim, that is a different point than the one I was making, but as a matter of historical fact there has often been a CS-PS coalition on some key privacy and civil liberties issues that has some important accomplishments under its belt, ranging from encryption liberalization in the early 1990s to SOPA/PIPA today.