[governance] Final composition of the CSTD Working Group on Enhanced Cooperation

David Allen David_Allen_AB63 at post.harvard.edu
Wed Apr 3 10:54:49 EDT 2013

Many will find this a delightful 'leap of inductive reasoning' - just
the sort of advance we may expect of a most thoughtful contributor
hereon.

Notably, the ability to step back from an immediate situation, and
frame it a bit more neutrally, is one of the tools for insight.
Taking ourselves out of the immediate, so that we may see a bit more
clearly.  Then the frame and its elements may come a bit more into
view.  And hence more available for discourse.

Whatever direction one's analysis may go, from there.

(Nor is slighting, with 'dubious,' conducive to exchange.  Facts, and
analysis, carry matters forward.  Not slights.)

David

On Apr 3, 2013, at 10:01 AM: