[governance] Report on WCIT // Suggested Next Steps

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Tue Apr 2 11:22:53 EDT 2013

Again, these are potentially empirical questions cast within an ideological
frame...

Well worth researching, but by parties rather more neutral than for example,
the proponents/beneficiaries of the policy positions implied by your stream
of argument).

FWIW I have had the opportunity to participate in some "expert" discussions
on related matters within the OECD and I've discussed some of the
limitations built into conventional approaches in much of the research being
produced in this area...
http://gurstein.wordpress.com/2011/09/25/measuring-the-unmeasurable-internet
-and-why-it-matters/