[governance] Assange v Obama at the UN

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 04:05:38 EDT 2012

Welll it seems that even Amnesty International has let facts catch up
with them and pushes what I call a reasonable line on the prosecutions
for sexual assualt... perhaps this may find favour with critics on this
list, but perhaps not...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/sep/27/assange-hague-ecuador-extradition-legal