[governance] Assange v Obama at the UN

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Sep 27 09:41:27 EDT 2012

On Thursday 27 September 2012 06:48 PM, McTim wrote:

> To what extent is a "law" giving and enforcing stewardship necessary?
>
> That seems to be a more central question.

I agree McTim, that itself is a central question..... and oft discussed
here :)

Some people just turn a blind eye to the amount of law that is right now
given to and enforced over the Internet, and whose interests it
serves... Instead of seeing this evident truth, other people who demand
an equal right of participation in this law making are condemned as
'control minded'. This is a perception game that the powerful have till
now largely won vis a vis the Internet. However, people's power has a
way of asserting itself, and the situation may change. We work for that.

  parminder