[governance] Re: [Chapter-delegates] Bangladesh Govt blocks YouTube - Sam Bacile videos?

Daniel Kalchev daniel at digsys.bg
Tue Sep 18 04:45:48 EDT 2012

On 18.09.12 10:22, Imran Ahmed Shah wrote:
> Marcin Cieślak,
> *I strongly condemn to start any discussion about the contents on this
> forum mailing list*, because discussing about the abuse and offensive
> contents will serve the negative purpose of the producer of this
> contents/movie.

I understand your concerns, but we discuss here whether and how to drag
ourselves into this case - which might have serious implications for
many. Siding with anyone is not the right way to propose policy.

We do not know yet who created the havoc and why.

Today, our national TV had lengthy discussion on the topic. One thing I
heard was, that the movie in question was filmed two years ago. Is this
true. If so, why it was reacted on just now?

I don't believe anyone is interested to discuss content, but rather
circumstances.

Daniel