[governance] Bangladesh Govt blocks YouTube

Guru गुरु Guru at ITforChange.net
Tue Sep 18 02:34:24 EDT 2012

On Tuesday 18 September 2012 02:44 AM, Faisal Hasan wrote:
> Dear Sala,
>
> I agree with you that we can make a statement together. As far as I
> know Indian government has also blocked YouTube.

No, Youtube is not blocked in India,

but there is news that Google has blocked access to the film from India
http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/384478/20120914/innocence-muslims-youtube-block-take-down.htm