[governance] ICANN Africa Strategy

Nnenna nne75 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 18:40:54 EDT 2012

Dear all.

I am reading through the various documents, especially the SWOT analysis and I think a great work is underway.  Alice, shall we be contributing more to the work during the AfIGF?

Best

Nnenna

Nnenna  Nwakanma |  Founder and CEO, NNENNA.ORG  |  Consultants
Information | Communications | Technology and Events | for Development
Cote d'Ivoire (+225)| Tel: 225 27144 | Fax  224 26471 |Mob. 07416820
Ghana: +233 249561345| Nigeria: +234 8101887065| http://www.nnenna.org
nnenna at nnenna.org| @nnenna | Skype - nnenna75 | nnennaorg.blogspot.com