[governance] ICT4Change participating in ICANN & response

Riaz K Tayob riaz.tayob at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 03:43:58 EDT 2012

Do others feel the submission is "out of scope"?

If those who are interested in change, as opposed to legitimation by
increased participation, feel it is out of scope then there is a process
question of how to keep the out of scope issues in the discussion while
while the issues that can be dealt with inside are... that is policy
diversity... otherwise the centrifugal forces of the ICANN vortex could
exclude third world concerns ... you see the issue is whether ICANN is
relevant for IT4C or whether IT4C is relevant for ICANN = it would not
do to conflate these ...