[governance] Thank you Civil Society representatives to the MAG

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 00:36:01 EDT 2012

Subject was originally: "Re: FOR MAG Representatives -Fwd: Consolidated
Themes MAG Consultations [FINAL] "

Dear All,

I would like to take this time to acknowledge the excellent efforts that
Civil Society representatives to the MAG have been doing so far. You all
deserve to be commended and thanked for the excellent work in taking
forward the views of your colleagues that was raised via this listserv as
well. It is also pleasing to see the huge number of workshops that are
being organised in Baku and I am sure the discussions are bound to be
stimulating and will enable the sharing of best practices amongst those
that attend the various forums.

Thank you also to all in the IGC that contributed to help shaping the
discussions pre Baku. As you know we had consolidated our suggestions and
sent them to the various MAG working Groups in late April and on 1st May
2012.

Kind Regards,

Sala