[governance] Fwd: Joint civil society letter to ITU member states

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 01:54:48 EDT 2012

Actually Jeremy, I was just about to send a note to the list to invite them
to comment on areas that they would like to make dedicated submissions to
etc. This was going to be via the etherpad. Once this is finalised, we will
create a survey monkey to generate feedback from the IGC. This is so people
can own the process each step of the way.

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala
P.O. Box 17862
Suva
Fiji