[governance] Fwd: [igf_members] Proposal: Human Rights Roundtable

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu Oct 18 20:46:30 EDT 2012

Dear Parminder and all,

I thought it is worth asking the list if we support this round table in general.

Whether consumer rights be part of Human right or not is of course important,
and worth a debate.

While the organizer will have their position, I think we, IGC do not
have to make a single position on this issue for support or not. As we
know, there are different
situations/contexts on consumer right issues around the globe, as well as access
to Internet and other Internet issues, I think it is worth to have
such round table
and discuss in depth, rather than making one position beforehand.

best,

izumi