[governance] Fwd: [igf_members] Proposal: Human Rights Roundtable

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Thu Oct 18 02:52:00 EDT 2012

Dear Izumi,

As you know I have submitted a detailed comment on this proposal to the
MAG list which I will presently forward. I havent got any response from
the organisers, which I still hope will come. I think we should wait for
their response before we can form a view on it. However, if you support
the idea whether any clarification is provided on my comments
or not, you can make the case for that here.

Best regards, parminder