[governance] WCIT - CS

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Mon Oct 1 22:38:15 EDT 2012

Dear list,
First, thanks Wolfgang for sharing this.

I have to say that I am not following much on ITU/WCIT/ITR issues recently.

Now, ITU is calling for Civil Society's opinions on the ITR, and hold
a meeting on Oct. 9 at their HQ in Geneva.

What is your reaction?
Should we try to compile send our comments?
Are there anyone who could go to the meeting and express our views?
If we don't act now, we might be told later "we opened the door, but
you didn't enter", or just do not bother?

best,

izumi

2012/9/26 "Kleinwächter, Wolfgang"
<wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de>: