[governance] Private room available in 3 BR flat Nov. 2-9 in Baku

michael gurstein gurstein at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:20:20 EDT 2012

Via AirBnB I've rented a 3 BR flat in Baku for Nov. 2-9 at a very modest
rate.  I'm taking one BR, a colleague is taking a second and the person for
the 3rd has just taken alternative accommodation so his room is now
available.

The total rent for the week will be in the $150 USD range (I have no idea as
to the amenities available in the accommodation but the owner has assured me
that it has good Internet access and is about 30 minutes away from the
conference site by taxi and about 40 minutes by public transit.

Anyone interested should contact me asap.

Best,

Mike