[governance] Google's Fight the ITU/WCIT website

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Sun Nov 25 07:54:57 EST 2012

There's more. Becoming a sector member gives google some obligations that can be imposed on it by ITU.  I can see why they might prefer to criticise ITU from the outside, in preference to becoming a sector member and paying the membership fee, which you will agree is relatively pocket change to google.

--srs (iPad)