[governance] FW: [IP] ITU gone wild -- an invited (by me) note from Tony Rutkowski (comments welcomed :-) )

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Wed Nov 21 19:46:27 EST 2012

a much better graphic novel than it was a b movie ..

The opposition is to specific proposals, and to giving itu exclusive control which is the gist of several of these proposals

I won't paint itu as black as tony does, but then I have only written a botnet white paper for it and chaired panels at a few of the multistakeholder cybersecurity events they used to do a few years back as part od wsis action line c5, not spent three decades deep in itu's highly politicized governance and upper echelons
,
--srs (htc one x)