[governance] FW: [MobileActive Discuss] Why Cell Phones Went Dead After Hurricane Sandy- Bloomberg

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Mon Nov 19 10:41:22 EST 2012

Norbert,

isn't that what we are already doing? What else, if not, are ICANN, ISOC, the RIRs, the NRO, the IETF, the EFF, FreedomHouse, the Dynamic Coalition on Internet Core Values, the Dynamic Coalition on Internet Rights and Principles, CitizenLab, EPIC, the APWG, the MAAWG, Diplo, APC, and so many others doing?

Maybe I missed something?

Yours,

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org