[governance] FW: [MobileActive Discuss] Why Cell Phones Went Dead After Hurricane Sandy- Bloomberg

Hakikur Rahman hakik at hakik.org
Sat Nov 17 17:24:42 EST 2012

Internet is now a global good and thus need to set a global standard
as mentioned by Michael Gurstein, but at the same time need to uphold
national interest for the mass population, not for a few advantaged
ones. Being governed is not regulation as long as it is dynamically
adjustable to the need of the society.

Best regards,
Hakikur