[governance] IGF Workshops

Tijani BEN JEMAA tijani.benjemaa at planet.tn
Fri Nov 16 09:36:31 EST 2012

Hi Adam,

Are you proposing that the MAC cut 50% of the proposed workshops? On which
base? How to decide which one has to be removed?
I do think that it must be dealt with as it was before; after all, the
quality of the workshops is increasing, and we manage to have this great
number organized without major problem.

Tijani BEN JEMAA
Executive Director
Phone:   +216 98 330 114