[governance] Indonesia for IGF 2013

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Nov 9 19:50:14 EST 2012

Yes, that is where we did apricot

--srs (htc one x)

----- Reply message -----
From: "Tracy F. Hackshaw @ Google" <tracyhackshaw at gmail.com>
To: "Izumi AIZU" <iza at anr.org>, <governance at lists.igcaucus.org>
Cc: "Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch" <apisan at unam.mx>
Subject: [governance] Indonesia for IGF 2013
Date: Sat, Nov 10, 2012 6:12 AM

Indonesian officials at the IGF 2012 Booth said it will be at Bali Nusa Dua
(http://www.baliconventioncenter.com) not Bali International (
http://www.baliconvention.com)

There are several hotels within walking distance and had a map available
for distribution to confirm.

The Caribbean has some historical affinity to Indonesia ... many
descendants in Suriname are originally from Java.