[governance] Civil Society outnumbered

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Fri Nov 9 08:21:42 EST 2012

In such cases it is always expedient not to hold these at exotic locations and instead pick major airline hubs, even if these are in relatively developed countries.

Of course visa restrictions on various countries (or excessive paperwork in any case) might need to be slightly relaxed for conference participants .. but there are places that are airline hubs but don't need a visa from most countries in the world, such as Hong Kong for example.

--srs (iPad)