[governance] Re: Refugee Issue

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Fri Nov 9 05:26:55 EST 2012

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 1:51 PM, Narine Khachatryan
<ms.narine.khachatryan at gmail.com> wrote:
>You say that “the conflict probably needs a long-term externally mediated peace-building effort”.
> However, what exactly do you mean: the return of Armenian refugees to Shahumian, Dashkesan,
> Khanlar, Ganja, Khazakh and Nakhichevan?

With the words "peace-building effort" I was not thinking immediately
of any ideas on how the conflict might be resolved (which due to lack
of familiarity with the region I don't really have) but I was thinking
of efforts aiming at helping people on both sides of the conflict get
to the point of being able to communicate with each other (by which I
mean not only talking but also listening and understanding the other
side's viewpoint).

Greetings,
Norbert