[governance] it's time for me

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Fri Nov 9 02:30:17 EST 2012

Dear list,

It 's been a great 2 years for me as one of the co-cos of the CS IGC,
to work with you guys all.

Now, the Charter says the coordinator has two years term, and election
should be done by mid summer, or if not, later but asap.

So, I here put my intention to step down, and hope we will have many
excellent candidates, nominated, or self-nominated.

And I ask my colleague Sala to take the responsibility of the
election, perhaps with the help, if so needed from past coordinators.

Again, thank you all, from Baku.

izumi