[governance] IGF2012, Remote Connection

Rudi Vansnick rudi.vansnick at isoc.be
Thu Nov 8 04:54:51 EST 2012

I've used the remote participation tools daily (till today). The webex allows to participate through the chat and the Q&A windows, but the webcast is always giving me the same error.
If I want to see the room I have to use the webcast tool (http://webcast.igf2012.com) , which is of course not fully synchronised with the webex session. From room 6 till room 9 the audio in the webcast is very low. With the volume on the max here I can hardly understand the speakers.

The descriptions of the rooms workshops in the webcast window is not updated and gives sometimes wrong session information.

Rudi Vansnick
------------------ Internet Society Belgium  ---------------------
President - CEO                             Tel +32/(0)9/329.39.16
rudi.vansnick at isoc.be            Mobile +32/(0)475/28.16.32
Dendermondesteenweg 143            B-9070 Destelbergen
www.internetsociety.be         "The Internet is for everyone"

Op 8-nov-2012, om 04:29 heeft Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond het volgende geschreven: