[governance] Barack Obama Victory Tweet Most Retweeted Ever

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 01:49:06 EST 2012

While on the topic of participation from India I was hoping to hear more
about the discussion the IT minister had @Baku. I'm sure it'll get better
(yes I'm a glass-full person) over time as there have been little or no
politically motivated improvements to
connectivity/interaction/participation thus far and it's going to start
soon.

Agreed on people participation.

-C