[governance] Barack Obama Victory Tweet Most Retweeted Ever

Suresh Ramasubramanian suresh at hserus.net
Thu Nov 8 01:13:05 EST 2012

I'm for maintaining the icann / RIR etc status quo with more people enabled
to participate more actively in these.

Participation from say India has been fairly limited for one reason or the
other (industry to some extent though it started to get vocal, and rather
political, in apnic .. and government to a rather larger extent)

Chaitanya Dhareshwar [08/11/12 11:11 +0530]: