[governance] Barack Obama Victory Tweet Most Retweeted Ever

Chaitanya Dhareshwar chaitanyabd at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 00:33:13 EST 2012

Given the recent issues with the USG asserting (or trying to assert) a fair
bit of control over the internet, and the fact that Obama's government
veto'd the change I figure it's relevant to us in the context that the
status quo will continue. A change of first citizen of the US can result in
fair few changes in the overall thinking/working of the country - so yes
this *news* is certainly important.

The article just looks like an 'election update' type of news and not
particularly relevant - so, Suresh I do agree with you here.

-C