[governance] which list: cpsr or igcaucus

Roland Perry roland at internetpolicyagency.com
Mon May 28 12:05:58 EDT 2012

In message <p06240803cbe8faf419ca@[192.168.1.194]>, at 18:54:31 on Mon,
28 May 2012, Adam Peake <ajp at glocom.ac.jp> writes
>We seem to have the same threads running on two lists
>
>governance at lists.cpsr.org
>
>and
>
>governance at lists.igcaucus.org
>
>and just to be helpful, they have the same subject line tag [governance].
>
>Could we agree on one list?

It would certainly help.

I generally reply to whichever list the earlier posting was made
(because it's dreadfully bad nettiquette to x-post something from one
list to another).

Very occasionally I'll email the worst offenders and warn them they've
gone off piste. But it doesn't seem to have helped much :(

Perhaps people could be more careful when starting new threads.
--
Roland Perry