[governance] CSTD: Adopted Resolution on WSIS and access to statements and recordings

Anriette Esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
Mon May 28 03:23:32 EDT 2012

Hi Parminder.. yes.. they are two separate discussions. I linked them
because when I posted the resolution I kind of spontaneously posted my
thoughts.. not something I do very often on this list :)

Good to pursue the discussions in two threads. Both are important.

Anriette

anriette esterhuysen anriette at apc.org
executive director, association for progressive communications
www.apc.org
po box 29755, melville 2109
south africa
tel/fax +27 11 726 1692