IETF WAS Re: [governance] Enhanced Cooperation (was Re: reality check on economics)

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Wed May 23 10:41:18 EDT 2012

Dear Andrea,

As you, and others, were denigrating a model I think works and is an exemplar, I considered it necessary make common cause with those who defend the model from those who denigrate it. There are few enough workable instances of multistakeholder participatory democracy (MPD).  While these MPDs are imperfect and must continue to evolve and improve, I do not think any of us who are part of these organizations and who support these organizations can allow them to be rendered irrelevant by those who appear to support a multilateral government oversight (MGO) approach.

cheers,

avri