[governance] IGC Talking Points for Enhanced Cooperation workshop

Izumi AIZU iza at anr.org
Thu May 17 11:58:03 EDT 2012

It seems that even minimal approach, or "bottom-line" is not getting
broad support,
if I am not mistaken, among IGC members. And no strong desire to make
a statement.
Being a coordinator, I am at your disposal, just try to reflect the
view of our caucus.

So, unless there is some more sign of support of making short
statement outlined in my previous message, I will not try to make an
IGC statement tomorrow. (we are not sure
if participants will be given any slot, assuming so).

For the record, IGC made this statement in Nov. 2010.

http://www.igcaucus.org/node/43

izumi