[governance] Visit to spain SCAM

Ginger Paque ginger at paque.net
Wed May 16 06:46:59 EDT 2012

I know of Zeeshan Shoki since 2009 as an online person from the University
of Karachi, interested in IG. I have seen other email accounts hacked this
way, so I have some sympathy/empathy. As he recovers his accounts, I hope
he will update us on what happened, if nothing else, so we can learn from
his experience.

If however, he is having serious problems with his email account being
compromised, he might not be reading this thread, or be aware that the
email was propagated through it.

Cheers... Ginger