[governance] Statement also signed by Frank LA Rue - "It is crucial to address who and what shapes the Internet today" - UN expert on cultural rights

parminder parminder at itforchange.net
Tue May 22 03:41:43 EDT 2012

Dear All

There was a miscommunication and the statement on the meeting on
enhanced cooperation that I forwarded as signed by the UN Special
Rapporteur on Cultural Rights, Farida Shaheed, is in fact also co-signed
by the UN special Rapporteur on Freedom of Expression, Frank La Rue. The
joint statement is enclosed.  parminder