[governance] Fw: ICANN News Alert -- ICANN Seeks Expressions of Interest for Review of Accountability Mechanisms

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 13:22:41 EDT 2012

I agree with you Milton, there is no need for a separate Working Group
unless otherwise decided by the majority. I support the idea of people
getting involved by participating and have no problems with Milton
participating in this Working Group.

--
Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT