[governance] Cyber Dialogue 2012 / Conference details now online ...

Salanieta T. Tamanikaiwaimaro salanieta.tamanikaiwaimaro at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:25:35 EDT 2012

Thanks Robert. Thank you Milton, I look forward to reading your paper.

Would people be interested in writing a Statement on Cyber Security?

I think it would be useful to have a statement on Cyber Security by the IGC?

What are your thoughts?

Salanieta Tamanikaiwaimaro aka Sala

Tweeter: @SalanietaT
Skype:Salanieta.Tamanikaiwaimaro