[governance] Is this the same in Internet Governance?

Adam Peake ajp at glocom.ac.jp
Thu Mar 8 16:14:35 EST 2012

Kind of ironic as this issue was pretty much what Veni was commenting
on, and making accusations about, when he left the list a few years
ago.

FWIW: I am a part-time consultant for the IGF secretariat, means I
might be working for them in Baku.  I won't know for sure until a
month or so before (this is the same each year), but as a result I
tend not to comment on substance of the IGF.  Though couldn't resist
during the last open consultation :-)

Adam