[governance] ICANN staff member and Stratfor

Tina Dam tinadam at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 00:28:02 EST 2012

I don't see anything in this story at all. Also, please note that Veni
did provide a comment to the article on domainincite. So really,
unless anybody has any proof of anything bad having happened (which I
don't see) then I would suggest the topic is useless.

Also, I find it kind of rude to speak about someone else and this type
of rumors without cc'ing the person on the conversations. I would hope
that if the conversation was about me that I would be brought into the
email so that I could at least have my say.