[governance] FBI, DEA, IPv6 & ICANN

Dr. Alejandro Pisanty Baruch apisan at unam.mx
Wed Jun 27 07:48:59 EDT 2012

Carlos,

please use the opportunity mentioned by John. It is a pity that you have sat in at least four hours of ISOC meetings while in Prague, and in many others, and have not put forward these questions to the community of experts present.

Your question goes to the essence of what is ICANN's mission and what it is not. It will be educational to clarify that important matter with the example of IPv6-related policy. ICANN's remit is concerned with allocation, not deployment. But why would I ask you to accept my explanation when you are meters and minutes away from better experts.

Alejandro Pisanty

! !! !!! !!!!
NEW PHONE NUMBER - NUEVO NÚMERO DE TELÉFONO

+52-1-5541444475 FROM ABROAD

+525541444475 DESDE MÉXICO

SMS +525541444475
     Dr. Alejandro Pisanty
UNAM, Av. Universidad 3000, 04510 Mexico DF Mexico

Blog: http://pisanty.blogspot.com
Unete al grupo UNAM en LinkedIn, http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/22285/4A106C0C8614
Twitter: http://twitter.com/apisanty
---->> Unete a ISOC Mexico, http://www.isoc.org