[governance] BBC: May setting out plans to monitor internet use in UK

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Fri Jun 15 18:34:33 EDT 2012

Yes members states can make reservations.  And if enough of them are doing that we may end up with ITR that apply only to a little over half of the world.  that should work well for a unified Internet.

But I know you are getting tired of this, so I will say little else.
But, know, I don't consider it a game.

avri