[governance] BBC: May setting out plans to monitor internet use in UK

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Jun 14 16:16:42 EDT 2012

I thought WCIT was a vote, not consensus.

If it was consensus I would have little concern, but with a vote I have more. And as I say I am much more concerned about the protocol issues than numbering issues and these more than any naming issues.

I know that you and the NYT have told me I need have no concern, but for now I just don't see it that way.

avri