[governance] FW: Our internet is at risk

Norbert Bollow nb at bollow.ch
Mon Jun 4 08:24:41 EDT 2012

Avri Doria <avri at acm.org> wrote:
> While I object to WCIT attempt to take over Internet Governance

Do you view WCIT as an attempt to grab some kind of oversight role
for Internet governance as a whole, or as an attempt to grab some
specific roles regarding Internet governance regarding topics that
currently aren't specifically in the focus of any Internet governance
institution?

On the basis of the information that I have available so far,
it seems to me more likely that the goal of the ITU officials might
be the latter. (I find that worrying enough.)

Greetings,
Norbert