RES: [governance] FW: Our internet is at risk

Vanda UOL vanda at uol.com.br
Sun Jun 3 10:41:32 EDT 2012

Continuing free translation. From previous email...

"It would be a setback for the system that has been successfully operated by
CGI.br  and NIC.br ( multistakeholder board)  by such a radical change ( be
controlled by government)  and, I believe, would not lead to satisfactory
results for society. More,  it could bring too much bureaucracy, increased
costs and interference, then yes, of all kinds, totally undesirable for the
process and for the entire society - is the tribunal vote".

Vanda Scartezini
Polo Consultores Associados
IT Trend
Avenida Paulista 1159 cj 1004