AW: [governance] Landmark decision by ITU Council on proposal for public consultation and open access

"Kleinwächter, Wolfgang" wolfgang.kleinwaechter at medienkomm.uni-halle.de
Sat Jul 14 12:41:16 EDT 2012

During the WGIG time some academics - as Alejandro will remember - started to call for a general becnhmnarking of all - intergovernmental and international - organisations according to criteria like openess, transparency, legitimacy, accountability, membership, acess, diversity, bottom up PDP etc. The analysis was never done. Would be a good subject for Baku or a new "Dynamic Coalition on Transparency and Accountybility of International Internet Organisations".

wolfgang